Post the award on your blog.
Acknowledge the blogger who nominated you.
Answer the questions assigned to you.
Give 10 random facts about yourself.
Nominate 10 deserving bloggers for the award
Ask 10 questions of your nominees.
1. What TV show do you think is overrated?
Hmm, I want to say The Walking Dead, because I never really liked zombies. But I haven’t actually seen so much as an episode of TWD, so I feel I should at least give a show a chance before making such judgement. So I will go with Pretty Little Liars. I have tried twice to get into that series and I’ve only managed a few episodes. I really don’t get what people like about it. Also, Friends. I mean, it’s funny and all, but it’s not that funny.
2. Who is your favorite blogger?
This is a tricky one. I don’t actually know. I haven’t been reading blogs for that long. I’m more familiar with vloggers. My favourites are the vlogbrothers, Christine from polandbananasBOOKS, Sasha from abookutopia, Charlie from charlieissocoolike and Rhett& Link.
3. What’s your favorite book genre and why?
Fantasy. Because it’s so full of possibilities. The sky isn’t even the limit. The only limit is imagination. And I love reading about all these worlds that live in people’s heads and compare them to the worlds that live in my head.
4. If you had to choose a group of 5 famous people (dead or alive) to have dinner with, who would it be and why? And who would you sit next to who?
Jesus, J. R. R. Tolkien, Michael Jackson, Albert Einstein and Marie Curie.
Jesus – that’s kind of self explanatory, I suppose.
Tolkien – he’s one of my favourite authors ever. I have loved LOTR my entire life and I would just love to pick this guy’s brains.
Michael Jackson – I think he was an amazing musician and dancer and artist and I am a very bog fan. I also think he was an intelligent, kind human being and I would really enjoy having a chat with him.
Albert Einstein – I just find him very witty. And I like science and I admire those who pursue it.
Marie Curie – she’s a freaking superhero! Radioactive and everything. I just want to know what this phenomenal woman was made of!
I would want to sit between Jesus and Tolkien. The rest, I don’t really mind.
5. Cats or dogs? Why?
Dogs. Because they’re loyal and loving and kind of ridiculous and you can always count on them to cheer you up. Also, I’m allergic to cats.
6. Would you rather be stuck in The Hunger Games or The Maze Runner?
Hunger Games. Give me homicidal teenagers over crazy, drooling virus-zombies any day. Ugh, just thinking about it gives me the heebie-jeebies. At least the Hunger Games are straightforward: kill or be killed.
7. If could could visit one place in the world and stay there for the rest of your life, where would you choose and why?
I have no idea. Some nice, suburban area that is quiet and without a lot of people, but also really close to a big city. The best of both worlds. 😀
8. Biggest disappointment of 2016 so far? Biggest surprise?
I honestly have no idea, so I’m going to fall back on books, as always.
Biggest disappointment: The Inheritance Cycle by Christopher Paolini. Read the first two books and did not like them. I really had been looking forward to this series for a long time.
Biggest surprise: Tangled by Emma Chase. I really did not expect to like this book as much as I did, but it was so funny!
9. Netflix or Hulu?
I don’t have either, so no clue.
10. What TV show do you think is underrated?
I can’t really think of any.
10 Random Facts About Me
You can check out my Top 10 Tuesday post on this topic, but I’ll give you 10 more random tid-bits about me.
1. I did ballet for 3 years when I was younger and I really hated it.
2. I’m a pretty good swimmer.
3. I have kept every single diploma and certificate, no matter how insignificant ever since kindergarten ( I won 3rd place in a Sudoku competition in high-school. Is that relevant to anything? No. But I still have to certificate).
4. The first novel I ever read for myself was White Fang by Jack London. I was 6. Before that, I had only read short stories and fairy-tales.
5. I spoke my first word when I was 6 months old (according to my parents). It was “this”.
6. I can solve Rubik’s cube.
7. The largest jigsaw I ever made was a 3000 piece picture of a castle in the middle of a forest. It took me several months to finish, but I did it! I’m sure I had a picture of it somewhere, but I seem to have misplaced it, so I can’t show you.
8. I cannot play any action video games (although I love them) because I get really stressed and my hands stop functioning.
9. I had a hamster named Sleepy. I got him after winning a bet with my dad that I could get a score of 100/100 at a competition. Sleepy led a hamster-tastic life until he died of old age in his sleep a couple years later.
10. I love stuffed animals. And I still sleep with them. Because they’re soft and make amazing pillows. Also, I love them and I can’t be parted with them.
Emma @ EmmaTheBookLover
Diana @ AHavenForBookLovers
The girls @thriceread
Zainab @ TeenBookLit101
1. Do you play any musical instruments?
2. What is the best book you’ve read this year?
3. Guilty pleasure?
4. Do you prefer book series or standalones? Why?
5. What is your favourite childhood memory?
6. If you could see the future, would you want to look?
7. What’s the weirdest dream you can remember?
8. What’s your Hogwarts house?
9. The sea or the mountains?
10. What do you like most about blogging?