I’ve been nominated once again for the Liebster Award. Thank you so much to Dom @ thesleepingreadingbeauty for nominating me!
- Thank the blogger who nominated you
- Answer the 11 questions I gave you
- Nominate up to 11 other bloggers yourself (preferably those with fewer than 500 followers, this is more of a newbie award)
- Provide those bloggers with 11 questions of your own for them to answer
- Don’t forget to put the Liebster Award sticker on your blog!
1.Who was your best teacher at the Primary school?
Well, I only had two teachers in primary school. One of them sucked, and one of them was awesome. She didn’t teach any particular subject, rather all of them. It’s only in Secondary that we started having separate teachers for separate subject. One of my favourite teachers was my Physics teacher in my final 3 years of school. He was awesome.
2. What is your favourite food?
I’m going to go with the boring answer here and say pizza. But really, I’m not sure. I guess it depends on what I’m craving. I don’t think I have one food I prefer above all others.
3. What is your favourite drink?
Water. I mean, I may like many other drinks, but I’ll always come back to water. There’s nothing as good and satisfying as cold, clean water.
4. Where would you like to move and live if you could?
I have no idea. I don’t really have and particular place I’d like to live. I prefer quieter, suburban areas, but that are still close to a big city. I just like having the best of both worlds.
5. Who is your favourite politician?
I haven’t got one. It’s mostly varying degrees of dislike. Although to be honest, I don’t know much about many politicians.
6. If you could travel in time, when would you like to live?
Right now. I quite enjoy hot running water and sewage and not dying of the plague or the flu or an infected scratch. I’m also fond of the internet and fruit juicers and computers and technology in general. But if it were just a visit, I would like to go to Ancient Rome or Greece. And also the Victorian era.
7. What is your favourite book?
The Bible. My favourite fiction book is The Lord of the Rings.
8. Who inspired you in life?
This is such a difficult question to answer. I think every one I meet inspires me in a way. Some inspire me to be like them, some inspire me not to be like them.
9. Who inspires you at work?
Well, I’m a student. I’m not sure I can entirely attribute it to this one person, but I knew someone who really inspired me to pursue what I wanted to study. I just really admired this person and I mean, I had always known that I wanted to study, but I might have chosen an easier path if it weren’t for this person. I don’t know, maybe not.
10. What is your favourite book blogger?
Again, I don’t know. I don’t think I do. I enjoy all the blogs I read, but I haven’t been reading blogs for long enough that I have a favourite.
Because I lack inspiration for questions (this post has been in my drafts for weeks now as I kept trying to come up with good questions) and I also don’t really know who to tag whom I haven’t already, I will not tag anyone or leave questions this time.