thank you to Eden @ Thrice Read for tagging me to do this!
- Mention the creator of the tag (Ayunda @ Tea and Paperbacks)
- Thank the blogger who tagged you!
10other people to do the tag and spread the love!
1. Reading on the couch or on the bed?
Both. I don’t really mind. Although the bed has the benefit of being in my room, so bed.
2. Male main character of female main character?
I really don’t mind. I love both as long as it’s a good main character.
3. Sweet snacks or salty snacks while reading?
Ummm, both? Depends on what I’m craving. Thought it’s probably most likely that you’l find me with a sweet snack.
4. Trilogies or quartets?
I’m a fan of series that aren’t longer than necessary. I mean, if 10 books are needed to tell a story, I will absolutely love and read a 10 book series. But when series that could very well have been a duology are stretched into a trilogy or trilogies into quartets, it annoys me.
5. First person point of view or third person point of view?
Third person. I’ve always thought that first person narratives are much harder to pull off and it requires a good author. I don’t mind first person if it’s done well, but it often isn’t in my experience. Still, I won’t pass up a book just because it’s first person.
6. Reading at night or reading in the morning?
At night, usually. Although to be honest, usually what happens is that I just read all day.
7. Libraries or book stores?
Book stores. Libraries are great and I love being in a library. So many books, some of them old, with that old books smell. It’s awesome. But you can buy books in book stores. And I love owning books rather than borrowing them.
8. Books that make you laugh or books that make you cry?
The best ones are the ones which do both.
9. Black book covers or white book covers?
Black. I love black and I especially love it on book covers. There’s so much you can do with a black/dark book cover.
10. Character-driven or plot-driven stories?
Plot-driven, usually. Although if the characters are really good, then I love character-driven stories as well.
I’m not sure who’s done this, so if you’ve already done it, sorry.