I have been nominated for this award by Demi @ Books Traveler a while back. Thank you Demi for the nomination! You should go check out her blog if you haven’t already.
1. What Hogwarts house are you in?
Ravenclaw. Although I first joined Pottermore way back when it was launched. Back then, I was sorted into Slytherin. I even have a Pottermore certificate. Then the site changed and I couldn’t log in with my old account, so I made a new one and th second time I was sorted into Ravenclaw. It’s really always been a tosser between the two and I’ve always identified as a bit of a Slytherclaw.
2. What Ilvermorny house are you in?
3. Have you read Harry Potter and The Cursed Child already or planning to?
4. Is there a book you own more than one copy of?
Quite a few. Of the top of my head, The Return of the King by J. R. R. Tolkien, The Wizard of Oz by L. Frank Baum, Heidi by Johanna Spiri, The Last of the Mohicans by James Fennimore Cooper. There are probably others, but I can’t remember right now.
5. What kind of book or movie related merchandise do you own?
Hmm, I have an ACOTAR tote bag, Shadowhunters tote bag, a Lady Midnight poster, a Deathly Hallows necklace, a Time Turner necklace, a Captaim America: Civil War poster, a Mockingjay poster, a Star Wars t-shirt, a Legolas action figure, which is technically my brother’s but I confiscated it. Can’t think of anything else at the moment.
6. If you could have personally witnessed anything, what would you want to have seen?
The beginning of the universe.
7. What’s your favourite TV show?
I’m not sure I have just one. I love Doctor Who, Sherlock, Supernatural, GoT, Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Buffy is probably the show I have seen the most times. But yeah, I love all of these and more.
8. What’s your favourite movie?
The Lord of the Rings.
9. If you could be any book character who would you be and why?
I’m not sure I really want to be any book character. All the characters I love have pretty shitty lives. Celaena from Throne of Glass? Yeah, she’s awesome and badass, but her whole family was murdered when she was 4. I’ll pass. I also wouldn’t really want to be a guy, which severely reduces the list of characters I love. Maybe I’d want to be Church from the Shadowunters books. He seems super chill and he apparently is immortal. I would just be a really sassy cat. So yeah, Church.
10. What do you look at first: the book cover or the blurb?
The book cover tends to be the first thing one notices about the book. Occasionally, the spine, depending on how the book is positioned on the shelf.
11. Which book should everyone read?
The Bible. If they must only read one. But also The Book Thief by Markus Zusak and The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Do you prefer the sea or the mountains?
- How do you organize your bookshelves?
- What is the book you’ve read the most?
- What is the film you’ve seen the most?
- What’s the last book that made you cry?
- When you go to the bookstore, do you usually have a specific book in mind, or do you just browse?
- What is your guilty pleasure?
- Most unusual food you’ve eaten?
- A book that you wish you hadn’t read?
- What is the most (aesthetically speaking) beautiful book you own?
- Do you have any pets?
I don’t know if any of you have done this or not, but if you have, feel free to ignore this.