I have been nominated for this award once again by both Meghan @ Meghan’s Whimsical Explorations and Marta @ The Book Mermaid Blog. Thank you so much! You can find my first post here.
- Answer the 11 questions
- Nominate 11 other blogs and ask them 11 questions
1. How do you read? While listening to music, etc? Or do you prefer to read in silence?
Usually in silence.
2. If you listen to music, what do you listen to? If you listen in silence, why?
If I listen to music, I have the tendency to sing along and then I wouldn’t be able to concentrate on reading. I do listen to classical music when I study, though.
3. If you could pick a book or series and turn it into a TV show, which would it be?
I would love to see either of Sarah J. Maas’ series as TV shows. But like, Game of Thrones level TV shows, not Shadowhunters level TV shows.
4. What’s your favourite TV show, and why?
I don’t really have one, but I’m gonna go with Stranger Things because it’s the best show I’ve seen in a while.
5. Favourite cuisine?
Italian? My favourite cuisine is pizza. lol
6. How long does it take to write a blog post?
Depends on the post, but usually between 20 minutes and one hour.
7. Do you schedule your posts or post on a whim?
A bit of both.
8. What’s the best audiobook you’ve listened to?
The Girl on the Train by Paula Hawkins. To be fair, I’ve listened to very few audiobooks, but I really loved this one. I have a review of it here.
9. Have you ever lived outside of the place you were born?
Yep. In fact, I live outside the place I was born right now.
10. Is there a place you would rather live?
Not really, I like it here.
11. Money not being an option, what is the first thing you would do?
I think you meant if money wasn’t an issue? I would rent an apartment that had sufficient rooms for me and my friends plus a room for my books. Then I would order my entire Amazon wishlist, then I’d start organising trips around the world.
1.What was your favorite book when you were a kid?
Depends how much of a kid. When I was really little (3 or 4), I had this Tarzan book based off the Disney film and that was my favourite.
2. Paperback, Hardback or ebook?
Paperback of hardback. I like hardbacks because they’re pretty, but paperbacks are more practical.
3. Favorite bookish quote?
This is difficult. A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one. – G.R.R. Martin (A Dance with Dragons)
4. For how long have you been blogging?
About a year, if you count the vlogging I did before this blog.
5. Have you met any of your favorite authors?
I met Cassandra Clare earlier this year and I’m meeting Sarah J. Maas on Thursday!!
6. How many books do you have in your tbr (to-be-read)?
333 currently on my Goodreads TBR shelf.
7. Do you eat / drink while reading?
Sometimes, though I try not to because I don’t want to stain my books. Usually when I read ebooks.
8. Favorite book-movie / book-tv show adaptation?
The Lord of the Rings.
9. What objects do you keep in your bookshelf besides books?
On my shelves back home I have some toys and picture frames. Here at uni, I have a few toys, a TARDIS mug and a couple of jewelry boxes.
10. Favorite memory of your childhood?
I don’t think I can pick an absolute favourite, but one of my fondest memories is of waking up early on a weekend, while my brother was still sleeping and make jigsaw puzzles with my dad.
11. If you could change your name, what would you choose?
I quite like my name, but if I had to change it, I’m kind of obsessed with the name Raven at the moment. So probably that. Cool question, by the way.
- How do you decide what to read next?
- Do you prefer lazy summer afternoons reading in the sun, or rainy autumn evenings with a cozy blanket and a book?
- If you were to write a book, what would it be about?
- Do you collect anything?
- How often do you go to the book store?
- Do you prefer reading books in a series as they come out, or wait to read them all at once?
- What is a book that had a powerful impact on you?
- What genre do you read most of?
- Do your friends/ family know about your blog?
- How do you organise your bookshelves?
- Marvel or DC?
I will nominate 11 of my most recent followers
Birdie BookwormBirdie Bookworm
19 thoughts on “The Sunshine Blogger Award 2.0”
Thank you so much for that tag! I really enjoyed reading all of your answers. 🙂
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person