I stole this tag from Thrice Read (as always). Check out Eden’s post.
1. “You’re a Mean One Mr. Grinch”: Name a villainous character you couldn’t help but love
I love me a good villain, so I have quite a few. However, I just finished reading Vicious by V.E. Schwab and Victor is my child ❤ Other notable mentions are Sebastian Morgenstern from The Mortal Instruments by Cassandra Clare, Holland from the Shades of Magic series by V.E. Schwab, Severus Snape from Harry Potter, Mia Corvere from Nevernight by Jay Kristoff. I could go on, honestly.
2. “All I Want for Christmas is You”: Which book do you most hope to see under your Christmas tree?
I haven’t got anything in particular.
3. “Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer”: Name a character that overcomes major obstacles and learns to believe in themselves.
Hmm… I don’t know. Maybe Vin from The Mistborn series by Brandon Sanderson.
4. “Santa Claus is Coming to Town”: a) Which character do you think would be on the top of the naughty list? b) Which character do you think would be at the top of the nice list?
a) I honestly read about so many horrible characters. I’m going to go with that guy from The Schwarzschild Radius because I’m still traumatised by that book.
b) Probably Lazlo Strange from Strange the Dreamer by Laini Taylor. He seems to be pretty perfect. It’s almost annoying.
5. “Frosty the Snowman”: Which book just melts your heart.
Oddly enough, Uprooted by Naomi Novik. It made me cry.
6. “Feliz Navidad”: Choose a book that takes place in a country other than your own.
Pretty much every single book I read. So um… The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins, since I’ve been listening to those on audio recently.
7. “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year”: Which holiday themed book do you use to spread the Christmas joy?
For me, nothing says Christmas as much as Harry Potter.
8. “Sleigh Ride”: Which fictional character would you choose to spend the holidays with (doesn’t have to be a love interest!)
Lila from the Shades of Magic series. We could run away and have an adventure together.
9. “Baby it’s Cold Outside”: Which book that you didn’t like would you sacrifice to a fire to warm yourself up in the cold?
Glass Sword by Victoria Aveyard. And if it was really cold, I’d also throw in Caraval by Stephanie Garber. Even though it’s a really beautiful looking book on the outside.
10. “Do you hear what I hear”: Which book do you think everyone should read?
2 thoughts on “The Christmas Song Book Tag”
This seems like such a fun tag! Love all your answers! Especially the last one!!
LikeLiked by 1 person
LikeLiked by 1 person