Top 10 Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish. This week’s list is 10 facts about me. So here it goes.
1. I’m a student. I’m currently doing a Bachelor’s degree in Genetics.
2. I love animals! I’m the proud mother of a Giant Schnauzer named Arnold “Arnie” Schnauzeregger. This is him after his first real encounter with snow
3. I have been a lover of books since before I could read. I used to memorize books as a child and pretend I was reading them. My parents thought I was a genius 3 year old who taught herself how to read until they realized I was holding the book upside down.
4. I’m an archer. Yep, that’s right. I shoot arrows at circles for fun.
5. I can ride a horse. Sadly, I don’t have my own horse. It’s my ambition to get my own horse one day though.It’s also my ambition to combine two of my favourite sports and learn to shoot from horseback.
6. I speak 3 and a half languages (my German still needs work) and can understand several more, to some extent (including Latin).
7. I love organizing books on bookshelves. To the point where I will sometimes go to a book store and rearrange the books on their shelves so they’re neatly organized.
8. I’m kind of crazy. I’m not just saying that. I’m sure there are psychiatrists who would love to diagnose me.
9. I love puzzles. Everything from logic puzzles, to crosswords, to jigsaws.
10. The longest book I’ve read in one day is Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I’m quite proud of that accomplishment, to be honest.