It’s been a while since I’ve done a tag so, here is one. I found this over on Thrice Read.
1. DO YOU GET SICK WHILE READING IN THE CAR?
Usually, yeah. Though I can read on planes and trains.
2. WHICH AUTHOR’S WRITING STYLE IS COMPLETELY UNIQUE TO YOU AND WHY?
Probably everyone and their mother gives this answer, but Laini Taylor.
3. HARRY POTTER SERIES OR THE TWILIGHT SAGA? GIVE 3 POINTS TO DEFEND YOUR ANSWER.
Harry Potter. Vampires. Don’t. Sparkle.
4. DO YOU CARRY A BOOK BAG? IF SO, WHAT IS IN IT (BESIDES BOOKS)?
Depends. If the definition of a book bag is a bag with a book in it, then yeah, frequently. If you mean a bag that is specifically designed for carrying books or something, then no.
5. DO YOU SMELL YOUR BOOKS?
You mean there are people who don’t?
6. BOOKS WITH OR WITHOUT LITTLE ILLUSTRATIONS.
With. I love little illustrations. I am a child, okay. I need pictures.
7. WHAT BOOK DID YOU LOVE WHILE READING BUT DISCOVERED LATER IT WASN’T QUALITY WRITING?
I don’t think I have such books. I mean, I’ve read quite a few poor quality books. Some of them I even enjoyed. But I was always aware that they were poor quality.
8. WHAT IS THE THINNEST BOOK ON YOUR SHELF?
Probably my Buffy the Vampire Slayer comic.
9. WHAT IS THE THICKEST BOOK ON YOUR SHELF?
I think it’s Inheritance by Christopher Paolini. I’m not sure if it’s got more pages than The Wise Man’s Fear by Patrick Rothfuss, but it’s a hardback and The Wise Man’s Fear has Bible pages so Inheritance is definitely thicker.
10. WHEN DID YOU GET INTO READING?
I’ve always been into reading.
11. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE CLASSIC BOOK?
Hmm… does The Lord of the Rings count as a classic? If not, then probably The Count of Monte Cristo by Alexandre Dumas.
12. IN SCHOOL WHAT WAS YOUR BEST SUBJECT?
I was kinda good at everything.
15. IF YOU WERE GIVEN A BOOK AS A PRESENT THAT YOU HAD READ BEFORE AND HATED, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?
Depends who gave it me. Though… in all honesty, I’d probably keep it no matter what. I’m a book hoarder. It’s a problem.
16. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE WORD?
17. ARE YOU A NERD, DORK, OR DWEEB? OR ALL OF THE ABOVE?
All of the above. Sometimes at the same time too.
18. VAMPIRES OR FAIRIES? WHY?
Fairies. Never been a huge fan of vampires and I’ve always loved fairies and the folklore surrounding them.
19. SHAPESHIFTERS OR ANGELS? WHY?
Shapeshifters. Because I’ve always wanted to be one.
20. AND FINALLY: FULL ON ROMANCE BOOKS OR ACTION-PACKED WITH A FEW LOVE SCENES MIXED IN?
Action packed with a few love scenes mixed in. Or no love scenes. I’m okay with either.