I was nominated for this award a while back by Meghan @ Meghan’s Whimsical Explorations. Thank you Meghan!
- Announce your win with a post, and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Include the featured image on your blog post.
- Nominate ten bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List seven things you love about yourself. (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation (i.e. Don’t say things like – “I’m prettier than an average person.” or “People have told me I’m smart.” You are pretty. You are smart.)
1. I’m really smart. I learn things quickly and easily, I have a great memory and I tend to be at least decent at most things that I attempt, whether they’re academic or not.
2. I’m profoundly curious about everything and that prompts me to think a lot, to try and understand things and people and situations complexly and I’m pretty good at it.
3. I am loyal to the people I love and also fiercely protective of them.
4. I am a nerd.
5. I’m pretty good at figuring people out based on very little interaction and I’m right about people most of the time.
6. I am quite observant.
7. I have really beautiful eyes. Well, to be honest, I find myself to be quite beautiful. But I particularly love my eyes.
So yeah, this was a perfect opportunity for me to be my own conceited self. Thank you to Meghan once again for giving me this opportunity.
I’m going to leave this as an open tag, because I feel like in a world plagued by false modesty, it’s good to look at the things we love about ourselves and then let people know that we love those things about ourselves. So please, considered yourself tagged.
2 thoughts on “The Miranda Sings Award”
I don’t really like many of my features that much but I love my eyes (I have hazel eyes so they change with whatever I’m wearing and my surroundings). I also like to observe people, which is mainly what I do in social situations when I should be talking, or in Starbucks I like to just sit back and watch people and how they interact with one another.
LikeLiked by 1 person
Haha! Yay! You’re totally welcome! 🙂 I loved reading your answers. Being observant is such a great thing to be, you must notice so much! It must also help with being curious about everything 😀
LikeLiked by 1 person